Our .50 BMG rifles were among our first production firearms, and have been highly successful in 1,000-yard .50-caliber matches. Based on a 1.975”-diameter action, our .50-caliber rifles feature 34”-long 416 stainless steel barrels rifled in a 1:15” twist, a choice of aluminum or laminated-wood stocks with fore-ends up to 8” wide, a Rifle Basix target trigger, and a specially-designed muzzle brake that reduces recoil by approximately 52%. Bolts are of 4140 steel, fluted and with a coned bolt face that matches the concave coned barrel face. All of our .50 BMG rifles come with a choice of aluminum or steel Picatinny-style scope mounting rails in 20-, 30- and 40-minute elevations. Options include different barrel lengths, barrel fluting, and custom stock dimensions.
- 1.975”-diameter action of 420 stainless steel, hardened to 44-46 Rc
- 34”-long barrel of stainless steel hardened to 35-37 Rc, cut-rifled in a 1:15” right-hand twist
- Two-lug, fluted coned bolt of 4140 steel, 1.00” diameter, hardened to 42 – 44 Rc.
- Sako-style extractor
- Removable plunger ejector
- Choice of solid aluminum of laminated wood stock with fore-end to 8” wide
- Glass bedding, barrel block or glue-in bedding available
- Tank-style muzzle brake that reduces recoil by 52%
- Single-shot or repeater models, the latter with a 5-round steel box magazine
- Choice of all-aluminum stock, McMillan A-5 stock, or laminated wood target stock
- Rifle Basix trigger tuned to 3 ¼ lbs. pull
- 40 m.o.a. steel scope mounting rail
- 60” overall length (34” barrel)
- Light Gun, Heavy Gun and Unlimited configurations available, with weights of 32 lbs. to 90 lbs., depending upon stock, barrel length, etc.
Light Gun from $5,500
Heavy Gun from $6,000